CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Morning

I just want to say how fantastic this is all looking. Ida is doing an awesome job at putting this together and I can tell that Desi did our logo....am I right? You both have been busy after I went to bed. lol I did work on a layout for one of the sketches, it's almost done. I am hoping that I can get it uploaded the way Desi suggested I try. If not I am going to have to try something else. This is the pits. I feel lost without my camera for uploading my layouts and cards. Not sure what my plans are for today, aside from the regular house work that needs to get done. And a few phone calls to make. Hope you have a lovely day.

4 comments:

Twig's Corner said...

Glad to see how this site is evolving. You girls are doing a great job.

Ida Karim said...

Wow you're early Donna and so do you Ronda.
We still working to get the best shapes.
Love to hear any comments!
xoxo
Ida

Hubba Hubba - lol

Peggy said...

Hello Ladies...looks like I found out where you are hiding at..LOL

It's looking great girls. Love the colors you selected and the sketches are fantastic. Will be looking forward to seeing more of your layouts.

Suzanne said...

Well no one can say that any of you sit around feeling sorry for yourselves when your regular scrapbooking site is out of commission. ;) WTG girls! :)