CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

KC Update...

Hey all.. I just wanted to share what I read today while checkin in on KC:

"KC is undergoing maintenance. We have been able to get most of the site back, and are working to get the forum up and running again. We located the source of most of the security problems to the photo gallery the only way to ensure complete security was to remove it. Unfortunately everything was lost, but at least the site is now more secure. To save on space we will now put photos to share with everyone in the regular gallery. There is a category there called photography galleries."

Really stinks about the gallery :( But glad to know the problems are getting fixed and it will be a safer site!!

3 comments:

deej said...

Thanks so much for the update Desi.

Twig's Corner said...

I had seen that. I got brave enough to go over and take a look. Although, I still can't log in because it keeps saying hacking attempt. I emailed Becca to let her know. And the only page I get up is the home page and gallery.

Thanks, Desi.

Ida Karim said...

All the gallery gone????omg....