CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Day

Hello everyone. What are you all up to today. Going to scrap today I think. Got my photos burned to a cd last night. So happy. Going to do some furniture arrangement when dh gets home from work, so I need to get that picked up...looks like a tornado hit it in the past couple days.

Why am I the only one posting here? Where is everyone? Ida? Lisa? Desi? Hello. Hello. Echo. Echo.

Hmmmm. Well I guess I will get going. Don't for get to check out our new (very new) site.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/scrapaddicts/index.php?mforum=scrapaddicts

2 comments:

Twig's Corner said...

Glad to hear you got your photos burned on to CD's. I bet it makes you feel better.

Have fun rearranging furniture.

Ida Karim said...

Hey Donna...im here. Im glad you girls having so much fun to fulfill our addiction.