CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Good morning everyone. It's so chilly this morning. I am looking forward to warm mornings. Hope they come soon. Nothing much going on today. Going to try and get the rest of my flowers planted today. Going out to dinner with DH tonight...it's our 5 year anniversary today. I can't believe it's been that long. Though at times it feels longer. Got my livingroom rearranged.

I think I am getting closer to taking over my ss bedroom for my scrap space. The 17 year old (soon to be 18) got a job so him coming on the weekends (not that he's been coming anyways) will be nil. And the 15 years old (soon to be 16) had his mother wrapped around his finger and lets him take off so that he doesn't come here either. So dh starts talking about getting one of our other computers ready to put in there when it's my room! LOL Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Still working on the site. Lots to do. Looking into getting a gallery. And other things, but it's coming along nicely.

here it is in case you have missed it!

http://www.atfreeforum.com/scrapaddicts/index.php?mforum=scrapaddicts

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ida Karim said...

Happy Anniversary Donna...and yey.....your own room!

deej said...

Thank you so much ladies.

Just got off the phone with DH and he's making me think this is going to happen sooner then I think. Dare I hope? :) I am actually thinking that it would be better if we took their room as ours so that we have more storage space in our room as it used to be a garage!

Twig's Corner said...

Happy Anniversary Donna. Hope you enjoy your dinner tonight with your DH.

WTG, your own room. Now that will make things better for you.

The sight seems to be coming along great. I love going in there. Now, to get some traffic over there. :)

*Desi* said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Woo Hooo your own private space!! No more keeping DH up all night with your scrappin!! He'll never see you!!! tehehe

Lisa B said...

WOW Congrats Donna! 5 years!!

Hope you get to grow your scraproom soon!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary Donna! I'm liking the blog! Mwah!